10 October 2009

Officially 1 month old

Can't believe I've been blogging for a month. Usually my enthusiasm on anything new especially in this case blogging, doesn't last past 2 weeks, and here I am writing about my food blog being a month old :)

My achievements so far
  • 410 fans and still counting at my fan page at Facebook
  • being a FoodBuzz Featured Publisher
  • posted up about 16 recipes (need to work harder on this)
  • gotten to know new foodies friends from all over the world
  • received a business proposal from a friend (still in shock)

It's not much, but at least it's something right :)

So thanks to all my friends and to those who has visited me at my blog, leaving wonderful comments, trying out my recipes and for the support.

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by my blog and would love to hear from you. So if you want to leave a comment here, please do so. Don't fret if you don't see me replying your lovely comments only because I'm busy being a mother and as much as I want to be with my laptop all day long I can't. But as always thanks again for the messages :) and I'll try to reply them soonest possible. ♥

And if you have any questions or suggestions, do drop me an email at (alesiasim@gmail.com)