14 February 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

This is our first Valentine’s day at our new house. Things have been chaotic for the past few months and I missed writing about food on my blog terribly.  With all the unpacking and settling down into our new house plus a new (clingy) baby I hardly cook these days let alone blog. So today being Valentine’s Day I decided to make a nice dinner for the hubs

Mushroom soup
Salad greens with balsamic vinaigrette
Grilled honey mustard lamb with crushed potatoes and tomatoes
Pasta with chunky tomato & mushroom sauce and grilled rosemary chicken
Trifle

Edited-2038

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Yums! Amazed that you can still cooked up such a nice dinner being a handful! *Salute*
    Btw, LOVE your new BLOG layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks ymmu! happy valentine's sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the new look too! can't wait for more yummy post :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. was truly information.
    Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog and would love to hear from you. So if you want to leave a comment here, please do so. Don't fret if you don't see me replying your lovely comments only because I'm busy being a mother and as much as I want to be with my laptop all day long I can't. But as always thanks again for the messages :) and I'll try to reply them soonest possible. ♥

And if you have any questions or suggestions, do drop me an email at (alesiasim@gmail.com)