09 September 2009

Smoked Salmon Pizza Toast



Whenever I’m in need of a quick brunch, and yet I don’t want a meal that isn’t satisfying to my tummy I’ll make this. Just a bottle of pasta sauce, cheese and voila you have a quick but satisfying meal


You Need:
2 Slices of bread (I normally use BreadTalk's butter loaf as it has a nice buttery aroma and crust after toasting)
3 tbsp of Pasta Sauce/Tomato Puree
100g Smoked Salmon
100g Mozzarella Cheese
Pizza Toppers or you can also use any dried mixed herbs you like

How To:
1. Spread the pasta sauce on the bread.
2. Sprinkle the herbs over the sauce.
3. Place smoked salmon on the bread and top it with Mozzarella cheese
4. Grill the toast in a toaster oven or an oven at 180°C for 10 minutes or until the cheese has turned golden brown

Variations:
Instead of Smoked Salmon, you can have ham, sausages*, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and the list’s endless

Cooking tips:
To prevent your pizza toast from being too soggy, just lightly toast the bread before spreading the pasta sauce.

Note:
* Make sure the sausages has been cooked before placing it on the bread.

Cooking Tutorials
Ingredients



How To:







1 comment:

  1. O I can't wait to try it with ham. I have tried with Tuna the last last time, and didn't make it quite alright but it was okay and nicely done. I don't know about Salmon as I can't seem to carefully remove those bones, how'd you do it? I avoided salmon just last week when my boy nearly consumed the bone but he took it out with his fingers (** I almost fainted). Thanks! Alesia for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog and would love to hear from you. So if you want to leave a comment here, please do so. Don't fret if you don't see me replying your lovely comments only because I'm busy being a mother and as much as I want to be with my laptop all day long I can't. But as always thanks again for the messages :) and I'll try to reply them soonest possible. ♥

And if you have any questions or suggestions, do drop me an email at (alesiasim@gmail.com)