20 September 2010

The Voting Is Now Open

Hey everyone, the voting is finally open! And I'm so excited about it, because I'm also revealing a brand new look for the blog! Hope you guys love it, it was an impromptu decision as I want to create a more friendly site for everyone to enjoy my blog even more :)So remember to click here to vote for me. Voting ends 6PM Pacific Time September 23rd.You would need to sign up with FoodBuzz only for the voting purpose but I promise it won't be a hassle. Only 400 out of 652 food bloggers will advance so remember to vote vote vote for me ya! Much love!


How To Vote for Me 
Click on the link here http://www.foodbuzz.com/project_food_blog/challenges/1/view/473 and you’ll come to this page shown in the picture below. Click on the heart shape. You would be prompted to join FoodBuzz, it’s a simple procedure and fret not, they won’t spam your inbox. That's it, you cast your vote, I'd be in the running to be the next food blog star and a step closer to my dream; my own catering business! And all you need to do is just click and vote! a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog and would love to hear from you. So if you want to leave a comment here, please do so. Don't fret if you don't see me replying your lovely comments only because I'm busy being a mother and as much as I want to be with my laptop all day long I can't. But as always thanks again for the messages :) and I'll try to reply them soonest possible. ♥

And if you have any questions or suggestions, do drop me an email at (alesiasim@gmail.com)