13 May 2010

Baked Rosemary & Garlic Fries

One of the days where I’m too lazy to cook but want something filling and well healthier compared to ordering fast food or having instant noodles. And this is one yummy snack as well not to mention easy to make. You only need six items; potatoes, salt, black pepper, rosemary, garlic and olive oil.

How To:
1. Wash the potatoes (I’m using Russet potatoes but you may use any variety) thoroughly with a vegetable brush. Don’t peel. Cut lengthwise about 1/2 inch thick
2. Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and season with salt, pepper, grated garlic and rosemary (I use dried but if you can get fresh rosemary it would be better).
3. Gently toss to coat and set aside.
4.Preheat oven at 180 Celsius degree and arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet/tray.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and evenly browned, turning occasionally.
6. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog and would love to hear from you. So if you want to leave a comment here, please do so. Don't fret if you don't see me replying your lovely comments only because I'm busy being a mother and as much as I want to be with my laptop all day long I can't. But as always thanks again for the messages :) and I'll try to reply them soonest possible. ♥

And if you have any questions or suggestions, do drop me an email at (alesiasim@gmail.com)